ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC: KHNBF) –is positioning itself to have the opportunity to become the Walmart or Amazon for the global marijuana supply chain.
ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF), formerly Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Inc, is a holding company specializing in the acquisition and operation of international cannabis assets.
ICC boasts an in-depth understanding of both the cannabis and biomedical industries, as well as vast experience within the many associated cannabis industry vehicles and derivatives.
The Company’s objective is to provide superior products at competitive prices. While remaining devoted to founding a global benchmark for the international cannabis community.
ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) is equipped with comprehensive solutions for emerging companies within this industry. Their robust services afford the Company opportunities to develop key alliances with various cannabis verticals.
– European-based pharmaceutical distribution, importation, research and development,
– working interests on industrial hemp licenses in Greece,
– license to extract and manufacture Cannabinoid in Poland, as well as
– licenses to cultivate, produce, distribute, store, and export cannabis and cannabis derivatives in Colombia, Lesotho and Denmark.
MISSION & QUALITY ASSURANCE
The Company’s mission is to promote holistic wellness by expanding the design, development and production of the most innovative and best performing cannabis products and facilities.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Cannabis industry sales expected to surpass $9.5 billion in 2018 — with MJBizDaily forecasting sales of up to $12 billion.
- International Cannabis Corp recently acquired a hemp-processing license permitting the extraction and manufacturing of Cannabinoid (CBD) derived products in Poland.
- The Company secured a fully equipped 55 acre land parcel in Møeldrup, Denmark where they will begin operations. This will complement its Danish distribution and align the company for future opportunities in the Scandinavian countries.
- Well positioned to capitalize on South Africa’s maturing cannabis regulations, through its South African pharmaceutical network and Lesotho based cultivation and export licenses.
- Lesotho, a favourable jurisdiction for cannabis cultivation due to its rich soils, ideal climate, skilled agricultural workforce, low cost labour, and access to key infrastructure.
- Automated and regulated retail system in North America for the dispensing of cannabis and related products in both medical and commercial markets.
- Secured eligibility by The Depository Trust Company (DTC) for its shares on the OTC Markets. DTC is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC) that manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly traded companies in the United States.
- Distribution network of approximately 35,000 pharmacies throughout 16 countries will complement the Company’s Greek cultivation capabilities.
“ICC eagerly awaits final approval from the Greek Government. ICC’s team in Greece has been working tirelessly to secure the first Greek medical cultivation license granted to a non-governmental organization. Through collaboration with ICC, Greece is presented with a unique opportunity to expedite the realization of the benefits of a legalized cannabis industry.”
Eugene Beukman, chief executive officer and director of ICC
- International Cannabis Breaks Ground On Colombian Centre Of Excellence For Cannabis Propagation; Marking Initialization Of 10-Hectare Cannabis Park Oct 5, 2018
- International Cannabis Reports Greek Government Performing Final Review Of Medical Cannabis Cultivation Application Oct 1, 2018
- International Cannabis Advances Danish Cannabis Operations; Secures 55 Acre Land Parcel In Møeldrup, Denmark Sep 27, 2018
- International Cannabis Announces Change of Ticker Symbol to “WRLD” Sep 24, 2018
- International Cannabis Applauds South African Cannabis Legalization Sep 20, 2018
- ICC International Cannabis Announces Effective Date For Name Change Sep 19, 2018
News & ideas
(OTC: KHNBF) – offers significant growth potential
- International Cannabis Applauds Receipt of EU-GMP Certification for German Ebersbach Facility February 8, 2019VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 08, 2019 -- ICC International Cannabis Corp. (CSE: WRLD.U)(FWB: 8K51)(OTC: KNHBF) ("ICC" or “International Cannabis” or the “Company”).
- ICC International Cannabis Corp. Confirms That It Is Cooperating With The BCSC Review February 7, 2019ICC International Cannabis Corp. (CSE:WRLD)(8K51.F)(KNHBF) ("ICC" or “International Cannabis” or the “Company”) announces that it has received inquiries from the British Columbia Securities Commission (the “BCSC”) with respect to its agreement involving Green Gene Research Inc. (see news release dated Nov. 20, 2018). The Company is cooperating fully with the BCSC, and does not expect […]
- International Cannabis to Acquire Over 155 Metric Tonnes of Processed, Extraction-Ready Hemp and 400 Tonnes of Organic Hemp Currently Under Cultivation February 1, 2019ICC International Cannabis Corp. (CSE:WRLD.U)(8K51.F)(KNHBF) ("ICC" or “International Cannabis” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has entered into an agreement to purchase 155 metric tonnes of processed industrial hemp from Eviana Health Corporation (“Eviana”) (CSE:EHC). International Cannabis has also simultaneously entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 100 per-cent of Future Hemp Corp. […]
- International Cannabis Launches First European Guaranteed Issue Medical Cannabis Coverage Plan January 17, 2019ICC International Cannabis Corp. (CSE:WRLD.U) (8K51.F) (OTC:WLDCF) ("ICC" or “International Cannabis” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Letter of Intent (the “LOI”) with Evergreen Pacific Insurance Corporation (“Evergreen Pacific”) and Cannops Consulting (“Cannops”), collectively, the Consortium. Evergreen Pacific’s BuyWell Care program launched Canada's first guaranteed issue extended healthcare coverage for […]
- UPDATE - With Danish Advancements, ICC Gears Up for Key Role in European Supply Chain -- CFN Media January 16, 2019SEATTLE, Jan. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- CFN Media Group (“CFN Media”), the leading agency and financial media network dedicated to the North American cannabis industry, announces publication of an article discussing strategic investments made last year in Europe, by International Cannabis Corp. (CSE:WRLD.U) (KNHBF), that now present an enormous strategic opportunity for the […]
- With Danish Advancements, ICC Gears Up for Key Role in European Supply Chain -- CFN Media January 16, 2019SEATTLE, Jan. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- CFN Media Group (“CFN Media”), the leading agency and financial media network dedicated to the North American cannabis industry, announces publication of an article covering International Cannabis Corps strategic position in Europe. Europe’s population is over 740 million - twice the size of the US […]
investors are buying this stock
Each week, we interview CEOs from the world's most innovative and influential companies.
CEO Interviews | Positive Stocks
Positive stories that inspire leaders of today and tomorrow
Positive Stocks presents interviews with CEOs of leading small cap companies.“PositiveStocks is the industry’s leading source for small-cap stock coverage, research, and analysis.”
**IMPORTANT! BY READING OUR CONTENT YOU EXPLICITLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY**
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENT. Statements in this communication which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include statements regarding beliefs, plans, intent, predictions or other statements of future tense.
PAID ADVERTISEMENT. This communication is a paid advertisement and is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Positive Stocks - and their owners, managers, employees, and assigns (collectively “the Company”) has been paid by the profiled company or a third party to disseminate this communication. In this case the Company has been paid by ICC forty thousand US dollars for this article and advertising.
This communication is for entertainment purposes only. Never invest purely based on our communication. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of the company. Frequently companies profiled in our alerts experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor awareness marketing, which often end as soon as the investor awareness marketing ceases.
We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our site or in our newsletters. The information in our communications and on our website is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public sources, such as the profiled company’s website and press releases, but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the publicly available information is correct.
NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and consult with a licensed investment professional before making an investment. This communication should not be used as a basis for making any investment.
INDEMNIFICATION/RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By reading this communication, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer, including, but not limited to: releasing the Company, its affiliates, assigns and successors from any and all liability, damages, and injury from the information contained in this communication. You further warrant that you are solely responsible for any financial outcome that may come from your investment decisions.
RISK OF INVESTING. Investing is inherently risky. While a potential for rewards exists, by investing, you are putting yourself at risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in any type of security. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell securities. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results