this marijuana stock is ready for a breakout
This Stock is the “One to Watch” in 2019
- Signals Point To A Resurgence In Gold That Could Rival The Cannabis RenaissanceAs recession fears emerge amid slowing global growth, signals are emerging of a possible resurgence in gold, precious metals, and the mining industry as a whole. The public mining sector has been stagnant (for investors) for most of the 10-year U.S. economic boom, but that could be changing. Gold has finally found a bid, and […]
- Three Cannabis Stocks that Could Benefit from S. 420 in CongressAll as Congressional support for cannabis legalization grows. Just last week, Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden (OR) introduced S. 420, which seeks to legalize and regulate cannabis on a federal level. Known as the Marijuana Revenue and Regulation Act, it could de-schedule marijuana by removing it from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), establish a federal excise […]
- Growing Markets Incite Cannabis Companies to Extend Their Roots; MassRoots, Canopy Growth, Australis Capital, The Green Organic DutchmanInvestorideas.com, a leading investor news resource covering hemp and cannabis stocks releases a snapshot looking at the growing demand for diversification, whether through e-commerce infrastructure or a proper CBD catalogue, as the cannabis industry keeps growing. In a recent report from Brightfield Group: “The CBD market is projected to have reached $591 million in 2018, […]
- How marijuana companies can profit without selling potRecreational marijuana is a new industry, which can lead to financial oddities. One of the most strange and important is that pot companies can claim profit based on little more than a guess about how much its cannabis is actually worth.
- Cannabis Stock News Daily Roundup February 11Aphria (TSX: APHA) (NYSE: APHA) has named Brett Marchand as senior vice president of supply chain, effective February 11. Marchand, who has more than 35 years of strategic supply chain experience, previously was vice president of supply chain at Northwest Co. At Aphria, he will be responsible for leading supply chain operations including demand forecasting, […]