Are You Ready To Get Positive?
7 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Pot |Cannabis StocksCannabis Stocks on the RISE!
Pot stocks are on the rise, but most investors are still hesitant. The reason behind the issue is their ability to look past the pot and focus on the profit ratio and how pot stocks are on the rise. To help you put your views on pot on the side, we are offering you seven reasons why you should invest in pot stocks.
- Legalization – With a slow yet steady process, the government is shifting towards the legalization of pot. Recently, the DEA reclassified pot and placed it in the II drug category that makes it legal in fifty states. However, you will need a prescription to gain access to pot. If this bill is passed, and the rule is set in motion you can easily expect the pot stock market to rise overnight. On the other hand, if for some reason the bill doesn’t pass. You can still bet on the fact that with time more states are opening doors to the legalization of pot. Making sure that you can take advantage of your investment. Keeping in mind that only in the last six years more than a number of states have legalized medical pot, this covers more than half the states in the USA.
- Government Approved – The one thing every government loves is tax revenue, which is one of the reasons why the government will sanction your pot stock investment as a legal way to make money. Back in 2014 when Colorado and Washington legalized medical pot they were able to make $70 million in tax revenues. Now, imagine the doors it will open for the pot industry. As one thing is for sure, that the more government approved stocks that come forward, and boost the sales of pot; the more amount of tax money the government will be able to bring in. Making it a government interest that you can take complete advantage of.
- Fastest Growing Industry – One of the main reasons why you should invest in pot stocks right this moment is because it’s getting hotter by the second. With each passing minute, the price of pot stocks are growing and you are losing out on money. Keeping in mind that is has been steadily growing for a while, you must get on board before it takes off completely. This way you still have time to invest a small amount, and hopefully will get a great return in a few years. As with time, more and more people are opening their mind towards medical pot and it’s legal sales around the world. When it grows out to an extent you will be able to enjoy your timely decision.
- Medical Use – There is no doubt that medical pot offers endless medical use. They are prescribed by many doctors for various reasons. Their versatile use makes them a constant in medical use, making sure that its use won’t die out with time. Moreover, more and more researches are dedicating their time and resources to find more medical use of pot. The more reasons they come forward with, the more the medical use of pot will grow. Which means you will have to worry about a thing, as far as the medical use of pot is concerned. Its demand is increasing by the day.
- Investment Options – Another great advantage of pot stock is that there are endless opportunities. Currently, there are more than 80 pot stocks that trade over the counter or at the Nasdaq. Offering you a wide range of stock options to choose from. The stock you choose to invest depends on your personal choice. As each pot stock has something different to offer. Moreover, we expect more pot companies to go public, allowing you the chance to check your options before you decide to put all your eggs in one basket. Additionally, this ensures that you have a few different investments running for you at the same time.
- Banks Service – As of June 16 banks are required to provide services for legal pot business in the country. Like any other legal business, pot business holders can now easily be trusted by leading banks. This helps ensure that the pot business community will rise just like any other business in the industry, so you can take complete advantages that other businesses are entitled to.
- Subsectors Rise – One of the main aspects to consider is that pot business is not all about selling pot. There are businesses that sell applications to help sell pot, some of them offer tools, and others offer assistance in other ways. This has created a rise in the subsectors of pot, bringing forward more opportunities for you. So if you do not feel comfortable investing directly in pot stocks then you can take advantage of the subsectors and get yourself settled with a great company.
These are the top seven reasons why you should invest in pot stocks. However, these are not the only reason why. The more you look into the pot industry the more interested you will become in pot stocks. As soon as your investor side kicks in, and you fully understand the opportunity that has been presented to you, you will be able to appreciate it and dive right into pot stocks.