- Personal Information: When you subscribe to the Positive Stocks Newsletter or provide your email address to receive podcast updates, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information voluntarily provided by you.
- Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, and anonymous usage data, to enhance your experience and improve our services.
Use of Information:
- Personalized Communication: We use your personal information to send you the Positive Stocks Newsletter, podcast updates, relevant content, and promotional offers related to our services.
- Analytical Purposes: We may analyze non-personal information to better understand user preferences, improve our website and podcast, and tailor our content to meet your needs.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering the Positive Stocks Newsletter and maintaining the Positive Stocks Podcast. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your information and use it solely for the purposes specified by us.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request.
Data Security: We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Third-Party Links: The Positive Stocks Newsletter and Podcast may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Your Choices: You can unsubscribe from the Positive Stocks Newsletter or podcast updates at any time by following the instructions provided in the email or communication you receive. You may also contact us directly to update or delete your personal information.
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://positivestocks.com
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.